Paleo Cauliflower Stir-fry
Alright guys! This is what is cooking today!
We got ourselves a Paleo friendly meal, which essentially is a stir fry!
This was a fun one to cook and we really enjoyed smashing it down afterwards.
However your probably wanting the recipe now after all this reading.
So i’ll stop all the talking and get to the cooking!
You can watch the above video to get a visual perspective of how to cook this feast or read below the We Hungry description!
What your going to need:
1 x Cauliflower
1 x Broccoli
2 x eggs
4 x rashes of bacon
4 x spring onions
1 x Zucchini
2 x Carrot
Sesame seed oil
1. Chop up broccoli, carrots, bacon, spring onions and zucchini into eatable pieces
2. Blend the cauliflower in blender to make the ‘rice’ substitute
3. Beat some eggs up
4. Cook that egg, then dice it up and leave it to the side
5. Coconut oil that hot wok
6.Cook your bacon, then followed by the carrot, zucchini, broccoli,spring onions
7.Add that egg into the wok, followed by the blended Cauliflower last
8. Cook up a storm, adding a flavouring of Tamari sauce and sesame seed oil on the way.
9. Crack some salt and pepper if you desire, then wait till the colour of the cauliflower changes to know its done!
10. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUNGRY!
You better eat up on this Paleo Cauliflower Stir-fry!
Ensure that these amounts above would most likely feed 3-4 people (because We Hungry) so just use smaller portions if you Hungry.
If you have any suggestions on any other Paleo oriented dishes we should cook next don’t be afraid to give We Hungry a message either on this article or better yet, send us a DM on Facebook or better yet email us on email@example.com!
Thanks for watching this one people, Stay Hungry, Because We Hungry!